24.5.10

Crema Coffee avec mon ami George!


Great addition to the Junction! This lovely coffee spot is located on Dundas Street West at Quebec Avenue. Have you been? They sure know about their coffee that's for sure.. They have fancy machines, inspiring art pieces on the wall, small patio, free WiFi and the best of all.. A-mazing sunlight! My latte was great and so was my chocolate macaroon. Ok, mine are better but anyways. I will definitely go back! ..perhaps try an other of their mummy baked treats! The area was in desperate need for a spot like this!


Photo courtesy of George Moreira :)
http://www.gm-p.com



Crema Coffee Co.

In tha Junction
3079 Dundas West (416) 767.3131
Monday - Thursday : 7 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 7 AM - 9 PM
Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM

* NEW LOCATION *
Yonge & Bloor
(In Freshii)
53 Bloor Street East (416) 962-3131
Monday -Friday: 7 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 9 PM

Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM


"Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself!"

"I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!"

"Espresso is to Italy, what champagne is to France."

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation."

"I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine."

"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

~Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment